Konffa realises large and small meetings effectively, keeping to agreed upon budgets.
The organisation of association meetings and conferences requires strong expertise, know-how and modern tools. The production of the content of conferences most often belongs to the core competencies of the organiser – and this is worth focusing on. The services of Konffa covers the most demanding sectors of national and international conferences, we operatively realise everything that the organiser lacks in resources, time or know-how. The budget is continually kept under control with the aid of financial and banking related services.
Every conference, association meeting or scientific congress is unique in its requirements, therefore, the implementations must be customised according to the client’s needs. A project manager is designated for every project and they will be responsible for the total organisation of the project concerned. A commonly agreed upon distribution of work will guide the organisation towards successful national and international conferences.
Konffa’s services cover all types and sizes of seminars, conferences, meetings and congresses, using the most modern and safe tools and methods required for operations.
- Conference planning consultations
- Financial planning, event budget monitoring and financial advice
- Congress, conference financial management and payments (accounts receivable, collection, settlements, payments)
- Web On-line registration/enrolment and participant reservations
- Participant advice and customer service during enrolments
- The making of accommodation agreements and the management of quotas
- Conference-, accommodation- and premises tendering and reservations, agreement negotiations
- Tendering concerning subcontracting and other services
- Arrangements with cooperative organisations
- The processing of feedback (electronic feedback)
- Registration point at the event location
- Extensive services at the conference location during the event
- Safety issues, protocol
- Transportations and travel arrangements
- Conference technology, interpretations
- Abstract management, book of summaries
- Organisation of poster exhibitions
- Periphery and companion programmes
- Evening celebrations, gala evenings and networking events
- Pre-and Post-event excursions
- Conference materials, as an in-house service, graphic design services (in print and electronic)
- Website design, production and daily updating in its entirety
- Planning and realisation of marketing communications
- Participation in pre-congress, marketing
- Congress applications and invitations
- The gathering together of the required search data
- The organisation of familiarisation visits for key personnel